Vitamins are considered essential nutrients for our body because they perform multiple roles in the body. Vitamins are essential compound that help our body to grow and function properly. It helps to boost your immunity, Stregthen your bones, heal wounds, bolster your eyesight and getting energy from food.
Common Vitamins :
Vitamins are classified as fat soluble. Fat soluble vitamin include A,D,E and K can be stored for upto six months in your various fat stores. All vitamin has a specific function but they also work together to maintain our body health. There are some basic vitamins and their function :
- Vitamin A supports healthy eyesight, immune function, bones, skin and teeth.
- Vitamin B Supports a healthy metabolism, brain function, regular heart operations, hormone production, central nervous system functions and cell duties.
- Vitamin C supports absorption of the mineral iron, provide immune protection and encourage healthy tissue development.
- Vitamin D provides calcium and make our bones healthy and strong. It protect our bones from different diseases like osteoporosis and Rickets.
- Vitamin E facilitate our body’s use of vitamin K, which helps in blood clotting and bone health and also promote the formation of essential red blood cells.
Vitamin Deficiency Problems :
Inadequate vitamin intake can risk you in different diseases like heart disease, cancer and osteoporosis. Vitamin D is a very important vitamin in our body. It makes our bones strong and healthy. Vitamin D deficiency causes rickets in children and osteomalacia in adults, deformation and poor growth as well as high blood pressure, cancer and autoimmune diseases.
Vitamins are compulsory for our body. We can get the it from our daily use of vitamin rich diet like fresh vegetables, fruits, fortified dairy, whole grains, meat and fish can provide all vitamins that we need. we should maintain our health and use the vitamin rich food.